Ellicott City, MD 21043
Rehab and Fitness for Older Adults
Bopping around Old Town or Korea Town, hiking through Patapsco Valley State Park, improving your golf game or simply enjoying everyday life becomes easier and much more enjoyable when you feel physically fit. That’s why Ageility, a national leader in rehab, fitness and wellness for older adults, has a clinic conveniently located at Heartlands Senior Living Village at Ellicott City.
But did you know you don’t have to be a resident of Heartlands to take advantage of all Ageility has to offer? Our physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as fitness and strength training are available to anyone. Whether you’re having surgery, recovering from an injury, managing a chronic illness or simply want to feel healthier and stronger, the therapists and certified fitness specialists at Ageility can help you feel your best.
Full-service and conveniently local
Older adults have specific and sometimes very different rehab and fitness needs compared to younger adults. Ageility specializes in older adults and offers a full range of services in one convenient location, including:
- Physical therapy for prehab or rehab
- Aquatic therapy in our indoor heated pool
- Occupational therapy to help with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Speech therapy for speech or swallowing issues
- Signature programs that focus on balance, memory and neurological concerns
- Flexible scheduling with convenient local access
Make a healthy move, with Ageility
You’ll enjoy taking care of you in Heartlands’ beautiful surroundings. Whether you’re looking for therapy, personal fitness training or one of Ageility’s clinically proven signature programs, you’re going to love how we take care of you. We’re always nearby and ready to help. Simply fill in the form on this page and we’ll be in touch.
Call today to schedule an appointment, or fill out the form and someone will contact you shortly.
- Ageility Fitness Program
- Continence Management Programming
- Memory Enhancement Programming
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedics Rehabilitation
- Pain Management Programming
- Post-Surgical-Post Hospitalization
- Step Up to Stop Falls