We provide clinically proven therapy for older adults.
Ageility specializes in rehab for older adults — providing clinically proven therapy and wellness services nationwide. We combine excellent care in state-of-the-art rehabilitation clinics with the hospitality of onsite services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
Feel Better, Live Better
Engage mind, body, and spirit.
Our unique, holistic model engages body, mind and spirit to help prevent injury and the need for higher levels of care. Ultimately, the Ageility approach to rehab produces effective and longer-lasting therapeutic results so you can enjoy a better quality of life.
Our rehab services include:
- Physical therapy for rehab to restore function and reduce or manage pain.
- Occupational therapy to help with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Speech therapy for speech, cognition, language or swallowing issues
- Signature programs that focus on balance and fall reduction, memory care, neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s and aquatic therapy
- Flexible scheduling with convenient local access
Find the Right Service to Fit Your Needs
Ageility physical therapists help older adults who are recovering from surgery or illness, experiencing pain or wishing to be more active attain their highest level of function.
Guided by licensed occupational therapists, Ageility OT services focus on physical and cognitive skills and the ability to perform activities of daily living (ADLs), with a special emphasis on safety.
Whether the cause is stroke, brain injury or disease, our speech-language pathologists address speech, language and swallowing issues to help patients speak more clearly and eat more safely.
Easy access to specialized rehab, fitness training, and wellness services may be closer than you think.