Looking to Add Outpatient Therapy Services to Your Community?
Improve Your Census and Stay Competitive
Ageility manages therapy and fitness clinics in more than 100 senior living communities nationwide. Our unique model of care proactively addresses health risks to help prevent injury, moves to higher levels of care, and leakage to more acute care settings.
Bottom-line Benefits with an Experienced Partner
Our experience and expertise can support your business goals where it matters most:
- Financial benefits. Our services help mitigate risk, preventing falls and other events that can reduce lengths of stay (LOS).
- Accreditation benefits. Our high standards of health, safety, and cleanliness consistently meet or exceed American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities and state survey requirements.
- Operational benefits. Ageility services are truly turnkey. From designing your clinic and staffing it to marketing and ongoing program support, we handle all the details. Your new clinic can be up and running within 60 days.
Our Unique Approach
Ageility gives our senior living community business partners true differentiation in a crowded market with a threefold approach to care:
- We partner with preferred home health agencies to provide needed therapy during home health episodes of care.
- We progress to more intensive, evidence-based therapy in an outpatient setting to ensure complete recovery and a more durable therapeutic outcome.
- We also offer post-rehab fitness and strength training to ensure a full return to optimal quality of life. Your residents stay longer because they feel better.
What Makes us Different
We know you have a choice when it comes to therapy providers. Here is what you get only with Ageility.
- We have a hospitality orientation. Ageility’s roots are in senior living and shape our entire practice. We don’t drop in and then leave. We stay. That means in addition to working with residents, we work with your team and your entire staff.
- We embrace patients with dementia. Where others see barriers, we see opportunity for the memory care resident. A high number of our therapists are certified dementia practitioners.
- Our doors stay open. Ageility clinics are open all day. That means residents aren’t beholden to a visiting therapist’s schedule. It also means prospective residents get to see your clinic in action when they tour.
- Our clinics are fully equipped. Home health partners simply can’t carry in some of the sophisticated equipment your residents need for optimal outcomes, such as recumbent bikes, electronic balance beams and sophisticated electrical stimulation devices.
- Our clinical programming is evidence-based. Therapy techniques are constantly evolving. To truly mitigate risk of injury or to treat complex conditions, from incontinence to Parkinson’s disease, your therapy partner’s services should reflect the latest science.
Together, Ageility’s differentiators help you give your residents enhanced opportunities to lead full, meaningful lives. It is of great value to them—and to you.
Improved outcomes. Increased LOS. Accreditation support. Turnkey solutions. Make Ageility your physical therapy and fitness partner. We’ll help you strengthen your business.